Visa Categories

If you want to work, study or live permanently in New Zealand you will need a visa to do so.

We will advise you of the visa that best applies to your situation, ensuring you are on the right visa pathway from the start of your journey through to the end of the process.  Our small size means you will not be just another client lost in the system, all our clients are unique and treated accordingly.  We value you as a client and throughout your journey, we welcome your contact and further questions you may have.

We can assist with the following and more:

  • Visitor visas
  • Work visas
  • Student visas
  • Partnership based visas
  • Skilled Migrant Residence
  • Employer Accreditation
  • Work to Residence
  • Partnership Residence
  • Dependent child / Parent categories
  • Section 61 requests
  • Appeals
  • Special categories